The Ryusen Hamono Co., Ltd. Website (henceforth "This Site") handles your personal information in accordance with the terms below.
1. Definition of Personal Information "Personal Information" is defined as information about a living individual, which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, and other descriptions which can identify the individual, or information that can be easily compared with other information in order to identify the specific individual.
2. Collection of Personal Information This Site obtains customers' Personal Information when they contact us.
We acquire Personal Information by lawful and fair means by first specifying the purpose of use.
3. Use of Personal Information This Site collects Personal Information for the following uses.
a) To check inquiry details.
b) To respond to inquiries.
Excluding the situations below, This Site will not disclose or provide Personal Information to third parties without your consent.
a) When required by law or when necessary to cooperate with national or local governments or public organizations, or parties appointed by national or local governments or public organizations in performing their legal duties.
b) When necessary for the protection of a person's life, health, or assets, and obtaining consent from the individual is difficult.
c) When exchanging personal data at an affiliated company of a company that manages this site.
4. Security of Personal Information We require reasonable, systematic, physical, personal, and technological safety measures on the part of service providers that handle security for customer Personal Information, and This Site handles data in accordance with relevant laws in order to prevent unauthorized access to, or the loss, alteration, or leakage of Personal Information.
5. Revision and Deletion of Personal Information Customers are able to request revision or deletion of personal information through our contact below.
*A cookie is a small data file that the server sends to your browse to be stored on your computer's hard disk.
7. Use of SSL For security reasons, This Site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent information from being intercepted, interfered or altered when you enter Personal Information.
*SSL is a function that encrypts your data to prevent data theft and modification. Using SSL lets us send information safely on the Internet.
8. Contact Information Ryusen Hamono Co., Ltd.
ADDRESS: 49-1-5, Ikenokami, Echizen City, Fukui Prefecture 915-0873 JAPAN